Monday, January 12, 2015

Getting Googley in Middle School

Today, I accomplished my first task from my original post! I did a Google Classroom PD for my middle school teachers. I decided to have my teachers experience Classroom as a student. As we went through assignments, we went through the different functions of each app: Docs, Slides, and Forms. Then, the teachers created their classrooms, one for each period. They put all of their class codes on a Google. Which leads me to my next task: Creating  a Google Classroom PD for my middle school students. My job is always busy and never boring! Love it!

Here's the link to my agenda with resources for the training:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UviCHilWAsotOcrhEtZDrsxfb2GsQRz8SV-p8o-LcGo/edit?usp=sharing









No comments:

Post a Comment